My favorite actress is whole time Kristen Stewart. She is 30 years old but she looks like 21 years old girl. She was born April 09th of 1990 in US , Los Angeles. Her profession is actress and filmmaker. Her nationality is American and also religion is Cristian. I think her net worth is $70 million. I prefer her behavior, her styles and also her acting too. At least once a day I watch a video of kristen. Twilight Saga is her most popular movie. Snow White and the huntsman is one her best ones. Besides Underwater is her latest film. Charlie’s Angels is absolute great. Last but not least JT Leroy- 2019 amazing film. I also like the way she lives in her normal life. Kristen Stewart is the best actress in my world.
My library book is lost. I searched it everywhere but I can’t find it. Every time I told my mom she told me clean the room definitely you find the book. I don’t care cause it’s not in my room. I thought I left it Barry’s home. That afternoon, as mom was leaving for see my grandma 👵. She said for the millionth time, “please clean up your room. There’s no excuse for such a mess. And don’t forget the junk under your bed.” I said mom you’re nagging. I’m going to Barry’s house. She plunked a kiss on my hair and said, “ Room first, Barry second. Besides, where would the world be without nagging mothers? Maybe she’s right. Things are pretty deep in my room. I hauled all the rubbish out from under my bed. In the midst of all the old socks, school papers, models that have fallen apart, paperback book (One library book- oops!)

Comments
Post a Comment