Skip to main content

DEAL

As  usual i wake up in the morning⛅ and i thank for every little thing that helps me. Day by day my love for this world is increasing.  Luckily everyone  i meet is humble and they love me. How wonderful this world guys? I live in the suburbs🏦 but every morning luckily i can hear sounds of squirrels,variety  of birds🐦. Do you know how can i hear them? Of course  they coming to my garden everyday to see what's left for them to eat. They are dancing and also talking to each other .  I think they celebrating finding food🍝. How much is  food wasted in  the world?  How happy are these helpless animals with the little food we throw away?  I believe  after doing these things is effects me to spend a  better day .  Their stomachs  fill up  and my mind fills up when they empty the dining table about ten times a day. This is beautiful deal.So you try to  understand.   I'm busy. I have to earn. This is technical and economical world.  So what?  I never give up this💪💪.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WANT BUT CAN’T

 I want to hang on to someone’s hand and go see the Vesak but I can’t. I want to look at the beach 🏝 alone when I’m depressed 😵 but I can’t. I need to meet friends at least once a month but I can’t. I love to travel 🧳 through the enjoy my life but I can’t. I want to get a tattoo ⚓️ at a selected place on the body but I can’t. I want to wear 👗 what I want but I can’t. Not only me most of the Sri Lankan girls are facing this situation. They can’t do what they want. They are not allowed to do what they love until end 🔚 of life because after the parents & husband also follow this nonsense ideas. The purpose of Sri Lankan’s doing these kind of things to protect girls & protect SL culture. That is the best joke 😅 I’ve ever heard. Sri Lankan women are waiting for rich minded Sri Lankan men will be come. 📌💫

New year 🎆

 This new year 🍾 is so busy. I had many works to do until 14th. We make lots of sweets 🍪 🍰for new year. I made cokis, marshmallows by myself. I did a small business before awrudu. That’s why I spent enough money 💸 to getting my own stuff. It’s pleasure to me. The big & best thing is I helped a poor boy who motherless 😓 with my own money in awrudu day😃. At that time I thought helping to the helpless one is the best spiritual tool in the world 🌎. 

CHAMPION 😎⚡️

 I’m a sports lover. I was start doing sports when I was in grade six. jawelling throw is the first play which I did in the school sports meet. I got the first place in it and that’s the point which I come to the sports world. This is the one of my mind relaxing thing. When I was grade 6 to 11 I did 🤾‍♀️ all the 🤸‍♀️sports what ⛹️‍♀️ can I 🤽‍♀️ do. Every year I have represented & won 🏆provincial compilations in any sport.  But up to grade 11 until now I majoring swimming 🏊‍♀️.  Since then I have won many certificates 📄 & 🏅🏆🥇 . My mom’s 👩‍👧happy and her smile when I bought them was the biggest achievement I ever had. Now I play for my swimming club. I practice every week from 3.00 p.m 🕒 to 6.00 p.m. I Consider swimming is a very complete exercise. It relaxing 🧘‍♀️ for me and it has helped me with my inosominia. It clears my mind of all problems that I could have in whole day and all my daily stress😣. When I practice it & I perform well I feel sati...