Happiness is something that will never be satisfied. People will not be happy no matter how much they are happy. We always thinking achieve more and more things. After that We run 🏃♀️ until Die. When we get one we see more than that. We run for various things day by day. In fact, if a man achieves the best in the world, a dog 🐶 playing with a rubber ball is the happier for a movement than it is. The best thing is to be happy with what you get 😊. The train 🚂 ride was beautiful. It was a beautiful journey that brought to different ideas to my mind that relax the mind and soothe the mind this evening as well.
My library book is lost. I searched it everywhere but I can’t find it. Every time I told my mom she told me clean the room definitely you find the book. I don’t care cause it’s not in my room. I thought I left it Barry’s home. That afternoon, as mom was leaving for see my grandma 👵. She said for the millionth time, “please clean up your room. There’s no excuse for such a mess. And don’t forget the junk under your bed.” I said mom you’re nagging. I’m going to Barry’s house. She plunked a kiss on my hair and said, “ Room first, Barry second. Besides, where would the world be without nagging mothers? Maybe she’s right. Things are pretty deep in my room. I hauled all the rubbish out from under my bed. In the midst of all the old socks, school papers, models that have fallen apart, paperback book (One library book- oops!)

Comments
Post a Comment