Are there happy customers?? Absolutely we all aren’t happy customers. We put instagram, FB, Wttsapp sharing posts thank you.. bla bla bla.. but really are happy. We bought that all the stuff our own money even paying delivery chargers too.. Certain times not the one we ordered but something else is coming. Moreover suppliers are never refund. If we don’t interest to the item they us again money to gives us new. Sri Lankan bakery orders are low quality, low taste with high gloss covers for large sum. So don’t worry about thinking π these matters. I can solve this all problems with my self. Specially cakes & other bakery items π§ with unbelievable prize /=. Order now 0714653898_ meπ
My library book is lost. I searched it everywhere but I can’t find it. Every time I told my mom she told me clean the room definitely you find the book. I don’t care cause it’s not in my room. I thought I left it Barry’s home. That afternoon, as mom was leaving for see my grandma π΅. She said for the millionth time, “please clean up your room. There’s no excuse for such a mess. And don’t forget the junk under your bed.” I said mom you’re nagging. I’m going to Barry’s house. She plunked a kiss on my hair and said, “ Room first, Barry second. Besides, where would the world be without nagging mothers? Maybe she’s right. Things are pretty deep in my room. I hauled all the rubbish out from under my bed. In the midst of all the old socks, school papers, models that have fallen apart, paperback book (One library book- oops!)
creative Design ππ
ReplyDelete